Refugees with Attitudes
Protest in front of Bundestag
Right to stay for all instead of “opportunity trapp”
Protest in front of Bundestag on October 7th; 4 p.m.
We reject the restrictive migration laws and demand: a right to stay for all instead of a ‘chance’ trap!
- The abolition of all special laws applicable only to foreigners, such as asylum law or the German residence act. Laws such as Asylum Seekers’ Benefit Act (Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz) are applicable only to foreigners and subject persons without a German passport to more restrictive regulations, placing them under a general suspicion.
- Instead, we demand equal rights for all: human rights, constitutional rights, and civil rights should not depend on one’s passport.
- Open borders and freedom of movement for all!
- Legalization now! No one is illegal, even if they do not have a passport!
- Abolition of deportations!
- Stop the criminalization of migration!
- Participation and co-determination for all instead of the racist discourse of ‘integration’!
- Dignified access to work, appartments, education, and health care for all!